How the 2010 NFL Schedule Was Made
The 2010 NFL schedule is decided for each team based on several requirements. Among the sixteen games in the 2010 NFL schedule, a team plays a total of six games (one each home and away) against the three divisional foes. Those are match-ups are known as divisional round games. From there, four other games (two home, two away) are played against teams from another division, by rotation, from the opposite conference. Those are known as inter-conference rotation games.
Four other games (two home, two away) are versus teams from another division, by a rotation, within a team's conference. Those are called intra-conference rotation games. Lastly, two games (one home, one away) are played against teams with the same standing from the two remaining divisions within a teams conference. Those are standing-based match-ups. All of this is somewhat complicated, but this is how the 2010 NFL schedule, and every other year of NFL schedules, is formatted.
Additional Links to Information on the 2010 NFL Schedules
Published by Jedley Manimtim
I started writing online as a college student while I was back home for the summer and couldn't find a job. I joined AC in desperation, basically hoping that I could make some semblance of an income for... View profile
- 2010 NFL Draft Schedule Released; Will Be Three Days NowThe NFL Draft is going to become even longer, as the National Football League has decided that the 2010 NFL Draft will be extended to three days of drafting for the best college players.
- 2010 NFL Playoff Picture and Schedule (Television Coverage Included)Who made the 2010 NFL playoffs? Here is the 2010 NFL Playoff picture and schedule, along with television coverage.
- 2010 NFL Draft Order Set, Teams Preparing for Seven Round Draft ScheduleThe 2010 NFL Draft order is set, the NFL Draft schedule is ready, and teams are interviewing potential draft picks. With less than three weeks till the 2010 NFL Draft takes pla...
- 2010 NFL Scouting Combine Schedule Released, Tim Tebow AttendingThe NFL Combine schedule has been released as players coming out of college try to increase their draft stock in preparation for the 2010 NFL Draft.
- 2009 NFL Schedule Released (Finally) and It's Packed with Prime Time Mat...The 2009 NFL schedule has finally been released, and now NFL fans around the country can enjoy looking over each team's 2009 schedule, and pick out which games are going to be t...
- NFL Schedule 2010 Released Today; Full 2010 NFL Season Schedule Out on April 20
- New York Giants 2010 NFL Schedule
- NFL Schedule 2010 to Set New Season in Motion
- 2010 NFL Playoff Schedule Released for TV Coverage
- 2010 NFL Playoff Brackets Provide Many Re-Matches for NFL Wild Card Round
- NFL Scheduling Changes Discussed to Improve Week 16 and Week 17 Competition
- 2010 NFL Week 17 Schedule Has Only Divisional Games Scheduled