#1: The Ritz-Carlton Spa at Grande Lakes
One of the best places to enjoy the resort lifestyle, this destination spa is the place to enjoy a relaxing break from the theme parks and treat yourself to some of the finest spa treatments in the city. I recommend arriving at the resort at least two or three hours before your treatment so that you can relax by the private spa pool, enjoy a healthy lunch at Vitale Spa Cafe, and spend some time in the hot tub and sauna before your service. All spa guests have access to the fitness center, pool and lounges the day of their spa treatment.
Ritz-Carlton Spa at Grande Lakes
4012 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
#2: The Spa at The Peabody Hotel
I ventured to The Spa at The Peabody Hotel shortly after the property's $450 million expansion. The 22,000 square-foot spa is one of the newest additions to the property, along with a spacious yoga studio, state-of-the-art fitness center and gourmet restaurants. Treat yourself to an entire day of pampering with deluxe facials or massage treatments, or get in shape for the season with "The Peabody Shaper", an anti-cellulite treatment that can tone and shape your body.
The Spa at The Peabody Hotel
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
#3: Relache Spa at the Gaylord Palms
Another Orlando spa that has recently undergone a renovation, Relache Spa offers luxury treatments including Ayurvedic services, body wraps and customized facials. Most of the services have a tropical or Eastern theme. Choose from the Lemongrass Ritual massage, the Islamorada Glow body treatment or treat your skin to the Sun Relief body therapy after spending some time by the pool. Be sure to pick up products used in your services from the Relache Spa Boutique in the St. Augustine atrium.
Relache Spa at the Gaylord Palms
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
#4: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
This resort is the Disney hotel for grownups, a luxury destination that is also a popular choice for Disney weddings and other celebrations. The spa is located right next to the Wedding Pavilion, across Seven Seas Lagoon and the Magic Kingdom. You do need to take a short walk out from the hotel to get to the spa, which is in its own private building. The Niki Bryan spa offers several exclusive treatments, including a citrus zest sugar scrub body treatment, the Grand Floridan Ginger Lime Citrus Bath and the Aurum Manus Massage. If you're heading here with your significant other, book the Grand Romantic Couple's Massage service for a side-by-side spa experience.
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
4401 Floridian Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
#5: Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
If you're looking for Asian-inspired services and a more exotic spa getaway, head to the Mandara Spa near Universal Studios. This spa boasts fourteen treatment rooms and also has a co-ed lounge, co-ed whirlpool, a sauna and steam rooms. The relaxation lounge here is the perfect place to enjoy some exotic tea and snacks before or after your treatment. Specialty treatments here include the Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Massage, and the Ceremony of the Hands and Feet.
Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
5601 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Published by Sabah Karimi
Sabah Karimi writes beauty, style, luxury travel, fitness, wellness, and personal finance content for several Y! channels. She is a full-time freelance digital copywriter, content writer, and new media marke... View profile
- 5 Orlando Hotel Spas for a Bachelorette PartyWhen you're rounding up the girls for a bachelorette party in sunny Orlando, don't miss out on the packages and options at some of the area's top hotel spas. These Orlando hotel spas also offer bachelerotte party pack...
- What to Expect at the Ritz-Carlton Spa at Grande Lakes in Orlando, FloridaNeed a break from Disney mayhem during your trip to Orlando? Enjoy a luxury spa treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa; here's what you can look forward to.
- Top Orlando Spas for Ashiatsu MassageOnly a handful of day spas and resort spas in Orlando offer Ashiatsu massage because the service is performed in a special treatment room. Here's where you'll find some of the top Orlando day spas and resort spas that...
- Best Luxury Spas for Men in Orlando, FloridaIf you're heading to Orlando for a getaway, here's where you'll find some of the best pampering treatments designed exclusively for the well-groomed male:
- Review of the JW Marriot in Orlando Grande Lakes, FloridaThe resort of your dreams exists, and it's in Orlando, Florida! If you are planning to visit the Disney Area and you're hoping for a less child populated area, the JW Marriot Grande Lakes will be what you've been loo...
- Best Luxury Hotel Spa Packages in Orlando
- Where to Escape to a Luxury Spa in Orlando, Florida
- Where to Get Bridal Spa Treatments in Orlando
- Valentine's Day 2010 Spa Packages and Specials in Orlando
- Five Great Fitness Spa Getaways in Orlando, Florida
- Orlando's Best Spa Hotels
- Orlando Spas that Offer Kids Spa Treatments