Fun and Easy Do it Yourself Halloween Masks and Costumes for Halloween 2010
Great Ideas for DIY Homemade Masks You Can Make Yourself
Masks have a long history in relation to Halloween. This is because masks can be bought cheaply or made from simple materials, and often a mask is all you need to be considered dressed up in a costume. Here are some of the best ideas on the internet for making cool DIY homemade Halloween masks for that last minute Halloween party.
How to Make Your Own Halloween Mask from Basic Paper and Flour-Water Paste
If you love making your own fun Halloween projects, then you will really love being able to make your own Halloween mask from newspaper and paste made from flour and water. The website of planetgreen.discovery.com has an excellent how-to piece on how to make your own Halloween mask from paper. As long as you have newspaper scraps, flour and water, you can get started on making your own Halloween mask with these instructions. Once you have the mask and it is dry, just be creative as to what the mask should look like.
How to Make Super Cheap and Easy Halloween Makeup
Do you need some cool Halloween makeup yet you do not want to spend much money? Of course, we all do. Then check out the website of shoestringmag.com. Just go to this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see instructions on making your own Halloween makeup with such simple supplies as corn starch, water and cold cream.
How to Make Easy DIY Homemade Costumes from Spare Items
Maybe you want to make a Halloween costume without spending any money at all. That is fine and there are plenty of ideas for you to help in this quest. Visit the website of simplesteps.org for some very cool and dirt cheap suggestions of costumes you can make with supplies around your house. For example, you can make a cardboard box into a fun robot. Or cut out some black dots and attach them to white clothing for a cool Dalmatian costume.
Make a Halloween Cobweb with Simple Cotton Balls
The website of planetgreen.discovery.com also has really fun and easy instructions on how to make a fun cobweb with cotton balls. All you need for this is some cotton balls that you stretch out so the cotton is stretched like spider webs. Then use some hairspray to cement the cotton strings together so that the threads look like spider webs. This project is super cheap and super easy.
Hope you have enjoyed these great ideas for quick and easy do-it-yourself masks for Halloween 2010. Try some of these ideas yourself and maybe you can save money this year. Plus, you may also enjoy the process of making your very own Halloween masks.
Homemade Halloween Masks and Decorations, planetgreen.discovery.com
DIY Halloween Costumes and Makeup, shoestringmag.com
Published by Darrin Atkins
Darrin Atkins has worked for Premiere and Nevada magazines, The Record newspaper, and other publications. He has written more than 35 books. View profile
- 2010 Halloween Costumes for Plus Size Women: Last Minute DIY Homemade Co...Halloween is coming up fast. If you are a plus-sized woman looking for a cool last minute homemade and cheap DIY Halloween costume that is both fun and funny, here are some idea...
- Uses for Printable Halloween MasksPrintable Halloween masks are fun to decorate and make great arts and crafts projects. You can use printable Halloween masks for several purposes. Consider some of the fun and...
- The Best AC Content on Halloween Masks
- Funny Last Minute DIY Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas for 2010
- Learn How to Make Homemade Hair Masks
- No-Sew Halloween Costumes for the Last Minute Halloween Party
- Top 10 Halloween Masks on Associated Content
- Guide to Free Halloween Costume Patterns Online
- DIY: How to Make a Batman Costume for Halloween