Increase Uterine Lining with Estrogen Type Foods
Improve Thin Uterine Lining, Another Age Related Infertility Problem, Just by Eating the Right Foods
I actually had a couple of aquaintances from my health food store that began menstrual cycles again after beginning to eat these foods on a regular basis. One in particular that I recall had used alot of soy to get these results. Soy being one of the foods containing quite a bit of estrogen. But, there are many others that can be included in the diet on a regular basis to improve thin uterine lining. I've included a list to help get you started.
Foods Containing Phytoestrogen
Beans- soy, split peas, millet, lentils, lima beans, chickpeas, black eyed peas, navy beans, red beans, mung bean sprouts.
Grains and Seeds- barley, brown rice, oats, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.
Veggies- celery, beets, bok choy, broccolli, cauliflower, carrots, cucumbers, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, seaweeds of all kinds, squash, tomatoes,
Fruits- apples, cherries, pears, plums, prunes.
Herbs- ginger, hops, oregano, red raspberry, sage, thyme, tumeric, cloves.
There are many ways to prepare and implement these foods in your diet but if you're looking for a quick estrogen fix without alot of prep work, try juicing. I find that juicing is such a fast easy way to get quick results because the raw juice reaches the cellular level within 15 minutes and if you're working against that age related infertility clock, every minute counts right?
Adding phytoestrogens on a gradual basis until reaching a level where you're seeing better menstrual flows occurring monthly is the ideal way to implement this. I personally notice that I experience much heavier menstrual flows if I'm including too much of this stuff in my diet at once. It might take a few months to see the improvement in menstrual flow but in time it will come, and before too much longer you might just find yourself with a positive pregnancy test.
Published by Lyn Vaccaro
I am a mother of eight with a background in health and wellness, focusing on fertility enhancement, mostly for women of advanced maternal age. I owned and operated my own retail health food store for a numbe... View profile
- Secondary Infertility and the Digestion ConnectionDiscusses the role of digestion in maintaining fertility, and the inadequacies of it that may contribute to secondary infertility, as well as how to preserve healthy digestion as we age for maximum conception potential.
- Secondary Infertility and the Liver ConnectionThe role that a congested liver can play in the inability to achieve pregnancy.
- Tips for Naturally Conceiving Twins If twins are something you've always wanted but felt you couldn't have becausethey don't run in your family, don't give up....there are some natural methods available to increase your chances of eating for three!
- Improve Age Related Infertility with Digestive EnzymesDiscusses Age Related Infertility and how it can be improved with supplements called Digestive Enzymes.
- Improve Age Related Infertility Inexpensively with AcupressureDiscusses acupressure as part of an integrated program with which to improve Age Related Infertility, and explains how it works to get you that much closer to that desired pregnancy.
- Lybrel: More Than an Oral Contraceptive
- Osteoporosis-A Bone Disease
- Fight Obesity by Regulating Your Metabolism of Carbs with Goldenseal
- Overcoming Age Related Infertility
- Increasing Thin Uterine Lining Naturally
- Increase Estrogen Naturally for Improved Endometrium Growth
- Slow Age Related Infertility with Improved Digestion