The Muslim Times wrote Wednesday that the video, which ridiculed Muhammad and describes Islam as a "cancer".
The casts in the movie were upset for what happened to their movie. They felt misled on how the movie would be edited.
"The entire cast and crew are extremely upset and feel taken advantage of by the producer. We are 100 percent not behind this film and were grossly misled about its intent and purpose," the statement says. "We are shocked by the drastic re-writes of the script and lies that were told to all involved. We are deeply saddened by the tragedies that have occurred."
YouTube had temporarily restricted access to the video in Libya and Egypt in the wake of violence. The controversial video will not be removed on YouTube, saying it does not violate the community guidelines that prohibit sexually explicit content, graphic or gratuitous depictions of violence or other "bad stuff," such as animal abuse, drug abuse or underage drinking. Nor does it tolerate hate speech.
"We work hard to create a community everyone can enjoy and which also enables people to express different opinions," a YouTube official said in a statement. "This can be a challenge because what's OK in one country can be offensive elsewhere. This video -- which is widely available on the Web -- is clearly within our guidelines and so will stay on YouTube."
The director of the film fear for his life and his family. Security has been dispatched to tightened the security around his house.
Last Tuesday, an Ambassador to Libya, Stevens and three other members were killed, when protesters opened fire on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.
- Joe Scarborough: Primetime News' Biggest JokeIs there any 24 hour cable news personality who is a bigger hypocrite than Joe Scarborough? I'm not including any of the hypocrites on Fox because, obviously, that's not a actual news network.
- Alternatives to Negative News: Weird News, Good News WebsitesWhen you're tired of negative news, the sites and sources listed in this article will help give you a lift, make you laugh, or leave you shaking your head in bewilderment.
- Wanna Get Listed on Google News? Use American Chronicle to Increase Page...Select Associated Content Producers can use American Chronicle to get listed with Google News, Topix, Lycos and other news aggregators.
- Happy Birthday Muhammad AliOn January 17th the greatest boxer of all time celebrated His 65th birthday. Muhammad Ali transcended the world of boxing to become a worldwide hero. In his prime I don't think...
- Zane: Eye Witness to Muhammad Ali Fighting a Denver BroncoMuhammad Ali was a world class showman. I have no doubt though that the burlap tough Alzado who worked his way up from the streets, wanted to land a knockout punch. Alzado at fi...