July 4th 2012 Fireworks and Parade Information for Concord, California
Get Ready for an Exciting Week of Independence Day 2012 Events in Concord, CA
The Fourth of July is coming up really fast. For 2012, you better start planning early to make sure you decide on the best places to see fireworks and parades. There are plenty of great places in the Bay Area from which to choose.
One really special place to celebrate July 4 is in Concord, California. This East Bay city is easy to get to and everyone there loves to celebrate exciting and fun holidays like July 4th.
For 2012, Concord has a whole lot of exciting things planned to celebrate the Fourth of July. Here is some information to help you get started on seeing the fun and special events of this great national holiday.
First, if you're looking for official information on major events in Concord, make sure you visit the Downtown Events website of the City of Concord. This page has detailed information and references to the big events that are coming up.
For information about July 4th in Concord, CA, make sure you go to the concordjuly4th.com website. On this page you will find all the information you need for Fourth of July activities in Concord. If you're into fireworks and parades, then visit this website to find out more details.
For fireworks in Concord, you will have choices this year instead of fireworks on one day only. According to the website page of concordjuly4th.com/fireworks, there will be fireworks on July 2, July 3 and July 4th. That is very nice, to have them on more than one day.
What about a parade? Everyone loves parades and yes Concord will have a parade again this year. Head on over to concordjuly4th.com/parade for more information. There is also an opportunity to be in the parade so make sure you review the application process.
There is also a great 5K Run & Walk this year in Concord. This is being presented by the Concord Police Association and more information is available at concordjuly4th.com/5k_run2012. There are entry fees for adults so make sure to plan early for this event.
Concord will surely put on one of the most festive July 4th weeks in all of the Bay Area. Start planning now and make sure to be a part of the Fourth of July in this great East Bay city.
Published by Darrin Atkins
Darrin Atkins has worked for Premiere and Nevada magazines, The Record newspaper, and other publications. He has written more than 35 books. View profile
- Life as a Cal State-East Bay Student During RecessionCal State-East Bay students are feeling the pressure of tough economic times.
- Best San Francisco Bay Area East Bay Chinese RestaurantsA summary of the best Chinese restaurants in the East Bay.
- Fun Summer Festivals and Events in Concord, North CarolinaHere are a few festivals and events you and your family can do if you either live in Concord, North Carolina or plan on visiting the area. Concord has a lot to offer as far as family entertainment and just plain homet...
- Bay City Michigan Fireworks Festival 2007Take a trip to Bay City, Michigan for the 4th of July celebration with three days of festivities for young and old. You'll enjoy one of the largest fireworks displays in the Mi...
- Volunteer Opportunities in Concord, California
- Celebrate Oktoberfest in Concord, California, on Oct. 17, 2009
- July 4th Fireworks in 2012 in the San Francisco Bay Area and Contra Costa and Alam...
- Halloween Events in Antioch, Pittsburg, Concord and Contra Costa County
- Other Interesting Sites to Visit While Attending a NASCAR Race in Concord, North C...
- Fourth of July Food for that Celebrating Mood
- Fourth of July Treats for Kids!