Selena Gomez fell ill first last night after appearing to be fine on "The Tonight Show," where she happily told Jay Leno that her mother approves of her boyfriend Justin Bieber. However, Selena was hospitalized shortly after the show with symptoms including a headache and nausea.
Jennifer Hudson's hospitalization came a few hours later this morning. The "American Idol" star was scheduled to do two televised performances in the early hours of the day, starting with an appearance on "Good Morning America." Hudson made it through that performance, but when she rushed to "The Early Show" to sing on the competing morning TV show, she fell ill with abdominal pain and was unable to make it to the stage. Her pain was also bad enough that she was rushed to the hospital right away.
So what is wrong with Selena Gomez and Jennifer Hudson? Well, it's not hard to guess what kind of speculation will surround their sicknesses -- since she's been getting so serious with Justin Bieber, Selena haters might attribute her sickness to the young star being pregnant. After all, if Selena ended up knocked up, Beliebers would get to have a field day bashing her for getting pregnant at such a young age.
In Hudson's case, those skeptical of her massive weight loss will likely consider the culprit complications from secret gastric bypass or lap-band surgery (Jennifer attributes her weight loss to Weight Watchers and changing her lifestyle). Like Selena Gomez, she probably also has a lot of haters jealous of her happiness at hot new figure. Or, on a less serious note, perhaps someone at "Good Morning America" loaded her coffee with laxatives so she couldn't make it to the competing show.
However, there are a number of more likely culprits for both ladies, including the stomach flu or food poisoning. Abdominal pain and nausea are both extremely common symptoms that can signify numerous health problems, so there's really no telling what the stars are suffering from.
Whatever the case, hopefully Selena Gomez and Jennifer Hudson start feeling better before the internet speculation on their health gets out of hand.
Published by Aida Ekberg - An avid fan of celebrity gossip who specializes in entertainment and pop culture content.
Aida Ekberg is an avid fan of celebrity gossip who enjoys putting a unique spin on the latest Hollywood gossip. View profile
- Justin Bieber Christmas Gift Ideas for Teenage GirlsThese Justin Bieber Christmas gift ideas for teenage girls will satisfy any Justin Bieber fan.
- Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez: No Longer an ItemWhile his brother Joe is happily dating Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas has called it quits on his relationship with Selena Gomez...again.
- Regaining Weight Following Gastric BypassWhy do gastric bypass patients regain weight? How should gatric bypass patients avoid regaining weight?
- 4 Reasons Why People Don't Lose Weight After Gastric BypassGastric bypass is a serious surgery that takes a lot preparation, so how and why do some people regain the weight following surgery? This article explains four common reasons why this occurs.
- Hunger Hormone Secretion Reduced by Gastric Bypass SurgeryIf you are considering Bariatric surgery the lap band may not be as effective as Gastric Bypass becuase of the hormone Ghrelin. Gastric Bypass reduces Ghrelin secretion leading to increased weight loss.
- Jennifer Hudson Performs on Good Morning America
- 10 Causes of Abdominal Pain in Women: Symptoms You Must Not Ignore
- Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato Bring Princess Protection Program to DVD June 30
- Charlie Sheen's Goddesses on "Good Morning America"
- Why is Diane Sawyer Leaving Good Morning America?
- What's Up in Nashville in August? Justin Bieber, Hanson, Tom Petty & the Heartbrea...
- Robin Roberts Biography: A Closer Look as the Co-host of Good Morning America