10) Golf Accessories- Accessories such as golf tees, ball markers, and divot repairers are always in need for the golfer. Golfers can never have enough tees, and the use of a ball mark is always needed. (Low)
9) Golf Gloves- I myself tend to wear out a golf glove after only a few rounds of golf. Having several golf gloves gives your golfer an opportunity to not have to worry about replacing them every couple of rounds. (Low)
8) Training Aids- For every golfer, there is always room for improvement. Your golfer
will always enjoy receiving aids that could improve their game. These include things
such as swing trainers (Momentus or Swing Jacket), practice balls, practice mats, practice
videos from professionals. (Moderate)
7 Free Round(s) of Golf- Paying the greens fee for a couple of rounds is a welcomed gift by golfers. Being able to walk up to a course, play it and not pay a bit of your own money is a great feeling. Your choice of course is not greatly important, but knowing your golfer's favorite course and which courses to avoid is essential (Moderate-High)
6) Golf Lessons- Getting a gift certificate for golf lessons at the local professional is a great gift idea for your golfer. As said earlier, there is always room for improvement in someone's game. Being able to get an expert opinion on their swing would be a great gift for your golfer. Prices can range depending on where the lessons take place, and the person giving the lessons. (Moderate-High)
5) Rainwear- Rainwear can include jackets and pants. Rain jacket pullovers are a great idea for golfers. Not only can they be used on the golf course if the situation presents itself, but they can also be used in everyday situations as your normal rain jacket. Most common golf companies, such as Nike, make affordable jackets. (Moderate)
4) Club Covers- Club Covers are never a wrong choice as gifts. Club covers give golfers the ability to protect their clubs from the common wear and tear from rounds of golf. However, custom club covers or covers that include your golfer's favorite team are a great idea. Choosing their favorite college or NFL team would be a good possibility. (Low-Moderate)
3) Prints/Paintings- Art prints and paintings of famous golf holes are a great idea for your golfer. Most golfers love to decorate their rooms or offices with frames of golf holes. Some good ideas for prints would include golf holes from St. Andrews, Augusta National, Pebble Beach, and Kiawah Island. If your golfer has a favorite course, it would be a great idea to have a print or painting framed for them to hang the print wherever they like. (Moderate-High)
2) Balls- For golfers, there is never a problem with having too many golf balls. Many golfers tend to lose golf balls due to water hazards and out of bounds. Before buying golf balls, be sure to ask your golfer what type they prefer if they prefer any at all. (Moderate)
1) Clubs- This is the ultimate gift for your golfer. Whether you prefer to buy one club or a whole set, this gift would be amazing for your golfer. Usually, there is always a club that golfers could possibly replace, whether it is the driver or a wedge. As in number two, make sure to know what type of clubs your golfer prefers before making any type of purchase. (High)
This Top Ten list details possible gift ideas for your friends and family that are avid golfers. So if you are having trouble finding or thinking of gift ideas for your golfer, this list is for you. Depending on your money range, these gifts are listed from low prices to high prices. Lastly, before buying anything that is a brand product, such as clubs or balls, always make sure to find out what type or brand that your golfer prefers before making any purchases.
- Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts for Your HusbandIf you are still trying to find the last minute Valentine's Day gifts for your husband, here are some ideas.
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for the Alan Rickman FanWith all those Alan Rickman fans out there, there has to be some great gift ideas, right? Being an Alan Rickman fan myself, I am always looking for Alan Rickman merchandise and...
- Guide to Finding Information About Gift Ideas on LineWith Christmas nearing you might be looking to find gift ideas for the loved ones on your shopping list.This article will give you some ideas where to look for gift ideas on line.
- Gift Ideas for the Expectant MotherDon't know what to get the expectant mother in your family or your friend who will be delivering soon? There are many more great gift ideas for a baby shower or new mom than th...
- Where to Order Gift Baskets Online for a Golfer
- Best Golf Gifts for Your Husband Under 20 Dollars
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for the Frustrated Golfer
- Cheap Gifts for Golfers for Christmas 2009
- Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Golfer: Gadgets and Gizmos for Any Occasion
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for Sports Loving Husbands
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Father-In-Law
Memorial Day Voices
Which Memorial Day family activity is your favorite?
- Golf Clubs are the ultimate gift for a golfer
- Gift cards that allow golfers to choose their own gift are never a bad idea